Thursday, November 20, 2008

times are getting tuff

feeling the recession now. my company we found out is going to lay off several people and they are not going by last hired either. we are all stressed and on pins and needles.........went truck shopping and found my dream truck guy called today with good news. had to tell him with new events coming up at work I had better wait.....*sniffles* my dream truck z71 crew cab 4-wheel drive silver gorgeous. well guess its just bad timing right now *sighs* no romping down the back roads. kicking it in 4 wheel drive ripping through the mud for me now *pops bubble* oh well another dream truck for the right price will come along again one day. OMG I just realized something. I AM A REDNECK WOMAN!!! NOOOOOO well maybe just a lil. lmao

5 comments:

Shannon said...

That stinks. I was laid off once. The mood for weeks beforehand was just like you're describing. I hope things level out soon- then you can go four wheeling in your shiny new truck!

Life Of An Emt said...

I think i am going to hold off on buying anything new right no with the way things are going around here.. I think its safer that way. the mill has shut down to so no telling what else is going to happen around this town i fear the crime rate is going to go up amoung alot of other business going out because of the mill shutting down

Shannon said...

Sounds like Northern NH a few years back. I hope it turns around soon- for everyone!

Life Of An Emt said...

Thank you I hope and pray it will also

The T-Dude said...

It's been a couple of weeks since you posted...everything cool? Still got a gig?