Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this holiday season. I worked off this morning so this will be the first holiday I have been home in a few years not really sure how to act. Isn't that sad, we even did our christmas the last time i was home because I am so used to not having it on the 24th or 25th I am usually with my extended ems family..........
Remember to cherish and hold tight to all of your family and friends drink lots of eggnog { only if its spiked lol.}
Please be safe this holiday season please no drinking and driving and if you must be responsible and have a designated driver that has not been drinking!

3 comments:

Tom B said...

Merry Christmas! :)

EXSENO said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
I hope people will behave their selves so that you can have a very 'Happy New Year' too.

Life Of An Emt said...

Thank you I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday