Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope as this year has flown in that everyone is having a good new year..I know its taking me a while to blog but as usual life has been a little busy here and right now I am easily distracted =p ... Has anyone made a new years resolutions???..
I only have one and that is to be happy no more making false ones that will not be kept I could say I would loose weight but i am doing that anyway and I could say i'll quit smoking again but that is an on going process and one day I'll succeed at it. that one i am not giving up on.. but this year I just simply want to be happy....
So if you have made any share I would like to know what your plans for the new year are..

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Many years ago I resolved to never make another New Year's Resolution. I am happy to say I have kept true to that!
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!

EXSENO said...

It is really strange that you should say that.
When I was writing my new years post I was thinking the exact same thing. I used to find happiness in even the littlest of things and somewhere along the way I lost it. I need to find my happy place again.

I guess great minds think alike, Or is it ding bats think alike hehe. Oh well it doesn't matter as long as we both find our 'Happy Place'.

Life Of An Emt said...

Shannon - Thank you I hope your new year is a prosperous one as well.. and I think in the future my new years resolution is to not make one anymore either..

Exseno -- omg you just called me a ding bat!! lmao I am telling my mommy on you!!....... I don't think I ever had a "happy place" if i did i must of lost it years ago.

EXSENO said...

Hey, your forgeting, I know your mommy, she's the one that told me you were a ding bat. lol
In my defense I did call myself one too.